Produce Vendor, Baracoa, Eastern Cuba
How can it be MAY already? The blog title, from a Judy Collins song, says it best!
Here’s the latest news in a nutshell:
• I’m growing more excited with each day about my latest book, Expressive Nature Photography, that will hit the shelves July 25th!! Use the links (non-affiliate) below for fast ordering at your favorite bookstore.
• My monthly newsletter just went out! If you’re not on the list, subscribe here – to get the latest schedule of events and some photo tips, too. Highlights include some favorites and some new trips for 2018 – Tuscany in May, Wonders of Namibia in July, Tanzania in September, Slovenia in October, and Cuba East/West in early December. You will find the listings on the workshop/tour calendar page, and details will be coming soon on most of those events!
• I will be the photography leader on board for three coastal Alaska cruises for Lindblad/NatGeo Expeditions in June – it will be great to be up there for three straight weeks and I’m looking forward to working with all the guests on these top-notch adventures.
• Those of you that follow my twitter feed have noticed I’ve been promoting my photographs on FineArtAmerica.com, as well as the art of others. Click on the link to see my collection of images available for purchase there.
• Oh, and the vegetable garden is in great shape, ready to start producing now (about the time I’ll be away, lol!) The post image is from eastern Cuba – this guy is pretty happy about his squash! If mine grow as big, I’ll be inviting the neighborhood to dinner!
Quick links for buying the book: